Sunday, June 1, 2014

Message to all woozens

  I have made a new method to send names to mods. But there is a flaw in it... It automatically gets all the names of the people in the unitz. So even if you are there just saying please leave your name might be sent. I do not like the fact that it does that. But since it is effective on sending bad woozens names, I will use it. So if I come to a unitz and when i say I'm sending names get out or your name may be sent. I apologize. Also if in a bad unitz you aren't actually helping. Just standing there saying "leave" isn't helping if anything it makes it harder for me and the team to do our jobs to the best of our abilities. So when your at a bad unitz please report the unitz and owner, after you report the unitz and owner please leave the unitz. This includes queue, it gets the people in queues names as well. So please keep this in mind, you have a good intention but it isn't very helpful. The bottom line is don't just tell people to leave. Just simply report and leave so that way anyone who is a mod helper or my group can get in. Also do not go to bad unitz to get your friend, just message them if you need them going to a bad unitz can get you in trouble.




              Thank you,
                               PoliceOfficerSam

No comments:

Post a Comment