Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bye guys!

  I need a vacation. I have been driving my self insane with this schedule. I need to go on vacation because this is my daily routine:
1. Work on team app
2. Check new applications
3. Respond to questions
4. Update the blog
5. Help the team out with bad unitz
6. Train new team members
7. Do meetings with google for our app and other meetings
8. Answer pc and messages
9. Work on team unitz
10. Work on the app more
11. Team meetings
12. Help mods
13. Help woozguidez

And when all said and done I have no time left to myself. I need a little vacation. So all updates after the update on 7/8/14 will be postponed for the time of my vacation. I'll miss you guys but all applications will also go unanswered until I get back. My vacation will start as of 7/4/14. I will be back by 7/26/14... If not sooner.


                           Bye guys!
                                         PoliceOfficerSam

2 comments: