Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I'm Izzie556

Nice to meet you all. I am a helper. I'm not as dull as this makes it sound, I'm very fun, and humorous. But yeah, i can post. So lets get down to business.

           Today i learned it is very hard to be a mod helper unless you have another helper with you. It depends on how well you've been trained. That's pretty much all i have to say.

I reached out to +Mod020 about others heath... We need easier jobs because some don't believe you. I suggested we be announced as an official group. I told it could help all of us, we all get half of the same job, making it easier. But i also noticed, this could have them get less money, because their job is to be moderators. But i thought, its very stressful to find out who did what.

I hope you enjoy me on the blog.


BYEE :D


Izzie556

2 comments: